Egyptian Arabic is a complex language that has evolved over centuries. With this guide to Egyptian Arabic you'll know your classical from your colloquial and read from right to left like a pro.
- Never get stuck for words with our3840-word dictionary
- Guide to pronunciation and phrase-building
- Practicalities - where to find a doctor, catch a bus or buy a deodorant
- Order the right meal with our menu decoder
- Avoid embarrassing situationswith essential tips on culture & manners
Coverage Includes: Introduction, Pronunciation, Grammar, Meeting People, Getting Around, Accommodation, Around Town, Family, Interests, Shopping, Food, Health, Specific Needs, Time Date & Festivals, Numbers & Amounts, Emergencies, Dictionary and Sustainable Travel.