Luminous archaeological sites? Check. Lush rainforest? Check. An arid coast lapped by a highly surfable Pacific swell? Check. Peru, it seems, has it all.
- Savor Lima’s outstanding cuisine
- Fly over the mysterious Nazca Lines
- Walk on a fl oating island made of reeds
- Explore the ancient citadel of Machu Picchu
- Spot exotic wildlife in the Amazon
Coverage Includes: Planning chapters, Lima, Nazca, Arequipa, the South, Lake titicaca, Cuzco, Machu Pucchu, Huaraz, Trujillo, the North, Iqutos, the Amazon, In Focus and Survival Guide.