The orchestrated clatter of Tokyo, the powdery slopes of Niseko, the history of Takayama – Japan's a journey for the senses. Get lost in a flurry of cherry blossoms or the pluming steam from a bowl of udon noodle soup. You'll love it.
- Explore Tokyo’s Tsukiji Fish Market
- Climb snow-capped Mt Fuji
- Discover Kyoto’s exquisite temples
- See the fl oating gate at Miyajima
- Hike through the Japan Alps
Coverage includes: Plannign chapters, Tokyo, Central Honshu, Kyoto, kansai & Western Honshu, The Best of the Rest, In Focus and Survival Guide.