Few destinations in Mexico can dazzle you with ancient Maya ruins, azure Caribbean waters and colonial-era cities all in one fell swoop. Actually, there's only one – the Yucatán Peninsula.
- Inspirational images, 3D Chichén Itzá illustration, highlights and the best of local knowledge
- Planning features and top itineraries to help you plan the perfect trip
- Local secrets and hidden travel gems that will make your trip unique
- How to eat & drink like a local
- Advice & tips for first-time travelers
- Mayan ruins planning guide
- Chichén Itzá in full, illustrated detail
Coverage includes: Planning chapters, Cancun & Around, Issla Mujers, Isla Cozumel, Riviera Maya, Costa Maya & Southern Caribbean Coast, Yucatan State & the Maya Heartland, Campeche & Around, Chipas, Understand and Survival chapters.